Workshop overhead crane is important to mechanical workshops and roll grinding shops, in order to support their main production processes. This series of overhead crane for the workshop include workshop cranes, roll grinder cranes, parts storage cranes, material handling cranes, and workstation cranes. Any kinds of workshop cranes you need, get in touch with our crane, the crane factory can tailor to your industry.
Main Workshop overhead crane specifications You Should Know
To buy a workshop overhead crane perfectly met your workshops requirements, you must have a clear mind in what kinds of specific workshop overhead crane specifications you need for your industry. The main specification of workshop crane is as follows for your reference.
AQ-QD Double Girder Workshop Crane Specifications
- Lifting capacity: 5-450t
- Lifting height:6-24m
- Lifting speed: 2.1-11.5m/min
- Trolley speed:27-40m/min
- Crane speed: 42-75m/min
- Duty: A3-A7
- Customized service
Technical highlights of workshop crane
- Lightweight design extends our workshop cranes effective loading capacities which enable you to load or unload materials with larger capacities easily and quickly.
- Low headroom design makes our products hoist materials in a long safety distance.
- In terms of the crane working span, the factory can also tailor for you in alliance with your workshop dimensions.
- Associated with Aicrane designed speed frequency control, your workshop crane can work at a customized speed you need.
Intelligent design in lifting control designs enable your crane to operate run the crane smoothly and lift materials specifically. The workshop crane adopts anti-swing and auto-navigation technology in the crane intelligent control and material applications. More detailed information about our new workshop crane you want to know, welcome to contact our crane engineer center.
Workshop overhead crane design model and crane operation case
To manufacture a high-performance overhead workshop crane
Providing high-performance products with low cost is the main reason why many customers choose Aicrane as their long-term lifting equipment manufacturer. Each part of our products adopts a modular design which enables our clients to install and uninstall the crane quickly and easily.